Sunday, May 17, 2009

French Breakfast Radish Harvest

The French Breakfast radish harvest has proven to be a lovely early crop. Cyrus apparently loves radishes (at least this year he does).

(an email)

"Your son is a fellow radish lover. The kids each picked one this morning, which I was annoyed with until they washed and ate them! I was surprised, so I said: If you like them, you may pick them whenever you want. One at a time. And that's what Cyrus did for like 10 radishes. I guess they call them french breakfast radishes for a reason. =)"




Cyrus harvesting the last of the French Breakfast radishes....


Satya hasn't proven to be a radish lover like Cyrus and I, but this is a fun photo all the same. :)

Final harvest for the French Breakfast radishes were about two weeks over due. Not really too bad considering the winter/spring we've had. I'll definitely look towards radishes as being an early garden gem in the future.


1 comment:

  1. love the photos!! And I think that French Breakfast is the way we'll go next year!!!!!!!
    love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete